Monday 29 July 2013

Gluten Free with Juyee

So many of my friends are unable to eat gluten in their food.  These friends include three sisters in my community, Iwona, Eugenie, Christina M.  Then are are neighbours like Dayo.  In addition, there are people like Auntie Gwen in the States.  Of course there is Mark, who is the main motivator to get me going on gluten free cakes and other dishes.

I have been gluten free for this month of July and I have posted some Teochew dishes in my Teochewdishes.blogspot.co.uk blog during the month of July. Postings after July 2013 may not be gluten free and all gluten free food products will be published in this blog. 

It was Dayo's birthday on Saturday and she could not eat eggs and gluten and we both baked eggless gluten free eggs.  Today is Mohit's birthday - Mohit is eighteen today!  Happy birthday Mohit.  His mother is a vegan today and hence she will not be able to eat eggs today and this gluten free eggless cake will suit Mohit very well.

Fr Timothy, from Ealing Abbey, said we should all go that extra mile for others.  So, this is my way of going an extra mile for all the gluten free friends around the world.  May you feel the love of Jesus when you try out these recipes. BTW I normally eat anything, gluten the lot.  I want to share my cooking and baking skills with my gluten free friends, especially Mark and the sisters of my community. 

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment